Effective from 1st October 2023, new guidance values are applicable for Bangalore property registration. Download the latest guidance value in Bangalore 2023.
What Is The Meaning Of Guidance Value?
Guidance value is nothing but the price of the property as per local Government. For example, the Government of Karnataka declares the Guidance Value for Bangalore. You can’t register the property below this price. I will try to explain the same from the below image.
In guidance value, there are two types.
# Land Value– This value is only for lands not for any constructed properties. Hence an open site value is measured as land value.
# Composite Value– This value is for the constructed properties which includes both land value as well as the value of buildings.
You noticed that for Property B, the market price is Rs.8,000 per Sq Ft. But the Government Guidance Value is Rs.4,000 per Sq Ft. You can register the property at the rate anywhere between Rs.4,000 to Rs.8,000.
In the case of Property A, the market price is Rs.2,000 per Sq Ft. But the Government Guidance Value is Rs.4,000. Hence, you are not allowed to register the property below the Government Guidance Value.
It clarifies that you are no longer allowed to register your property below the price of Government Guidance Value. However, you are free to register at any price that is above the Government Guidance Value.
Hope you now have an idea about Guidance Value.
Why Government Raises The Guidance Value Of Properties?
For the Government, the major revenue source is property registration. By raising the guidance value, the Government expects higher revenue. Therefore, once in 3-4 years usually there will be an increase in guidance value.
How Guidance Value Of Property Affect The Prices?
Let us say Property XYZ is currently selling at Rs.4,000 Sq. Ft. and the Government Guidance Value is Rs.3,000. Then there is a sudden jump in Government Guidance Value from Rs.3,000 to Rs.4,500. In such a situation, the property owner of XYZ will definitely not be willing to sell his property for less than Rs.4,5000. Because he knows the Government itself fixed the price at Rs.4,500 then why does he want to lose by selling it less than the Guidance Value?
In this way, whenever there is a revision in Government Guidance Value, the price of real estate will jump. It is not the affordability of the buyer. But the price, below which no one is ready to sell. Hence, with a revision in Guidance Value, those who are in the real estate business will feel happy. However, the buyers feel sad as the price of real estate will automatically rise.
Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF
As I mentioned above, effective from 1st October 2023, the new guidelines were announced by the Government Of Karnataka to increase its revenue and boost the price of real estate. We all know whom it benefits 🙂 I don’t want to argue on that aspect of politics.
In Bangalore, there are six district registration offices are there. They are Gandhinagar, Jayanagar, Basavanagudi, Rajajinagar, Shivajinagar and Bengaluru Rural.
Accordingly, the prices are fixed based on the area.
a) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Gandhinagar
b) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Jayanagar
c) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Basavanagudi
d) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Rajajinagar
e) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Shivajinagar
f) Latest Guidance Value Bangalore 2023 – Download PDF Bangalore Rural
Refer to our latest posts related to Real Estate –
- Capital Gain Tax On Sale Of Property In India
- How To Get Encumbrance Certificate Online In Bangalore?
- Under Construction House Tax Benefits On Home Loan
- How To Check PMAY Scheme Status Online Easily?
- Online Property Guidance Valuation Calculator In Bangalore – How To Check?
- How To Check RERA Registration Status Of Real Estate Project?
- Who Is Eligible For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)?
- How To File Online Complaint Against Builders Under RERA?
- Do You Know Rs.1,500 Crore Biggest Real Estate Scam Of Bangalore?
- How To Pay TDS On Sale Of Property Online?
- Guidance Value Of Bangalore – How It Affects Property Price?
- Real Estate Bill 2016 -How It Benefit Buyers?
- SBI FlexiPay Home Loan-What Is New And Why Should You Avoid It?
- Why You MUST Know Your Credit Score?
- Difference Between SBI MaxGain And Regular Home Loans
- All About SBI MaxGain Home Loan Scheme Features And Benefits
- Property Investment-Do You Know These Registration Facts?
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Enabled Annuity-How It Works?
- Home Loans-Meaning Of EMI, Pre-EMI And Pre-Construction Period