November 30, 2018

How to get Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore?

How to get EC or Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore? Encumbrance Certificate or EC is one of the most important land document. Many of us used to visit the registrar office and apply manually and wait for 1-2 days to get it. However, now the Government of Karnataka made it simple to apply it online and download it.

Encumbrance Certificate is not only required to verify the past records related to property but also it is an important document you have to submit with the bank when you apply for a loan.

What is Encumbrance Certificate or EC?

Encumbrance Certificate shows a piece of evidence that whether there are any dues on property both Mortgage and Legal and the title of the property is clear and marketable or not. It contains all the transactions in respect of the said property. Encumbrance is basically a Charge / Liability / Lien which is created on the property, which is held as a collateral or security against the debt that is not cleared/paid as on date.

In simple term, Encumbrance means whether the properties have any lien on them, whether attached by the court, whether mortgaged or sold etc. by the owner of the concerned property.

Do remember that EC or Encumbrance Certificate itself not guarantee you that it is the valid single proof that property is legally valid to buy. However, it is ONE among many documents which you have to verify.

Few transactions may not reflect on Encumbrance Certificate and they are as below.

# Equitable Mortgage Deed

Suppose, the property owner deposited the title deed (property sale deed) with the bank and availed a loan, then such loans may not reflect in EC. Because in many cases such Equitable Mortage Deed is not registered with concerned sub-registrar office by lenders (banks). Hence, it is hard to find any loan on such properties.

# Old Encumbrance Certificate

When you are verifying the property documents, even if you find EC of a few days old, then don’t trust. Because within a single day, the existing owner might sell the property to someone else and showing you the old EC. Hence, you have to be very cautious while dealing with and understanding the importance of EC.

# Private Deals

If a property owner entered with some other party to avail the loan on by mere agreement and kept his original land papers with the lender, then such transactions may not appear in EC.

In simple term, any transactions that get registered with Sub-Registrar Office (whether it is selling, lien, mortgaged, attached by the court or sold to some other party or not) will reflect in Encumbrance Certificate. However, any deals or transactions that NOT registered with the Sub-Registrar Office will not reflect in EC.

How to get Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore?

Now let us understand the procedure to get the Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore.

Step 1-Visit the Kaveri Online Services. Here if you have not created an account, then you have to first create the account by clicking on “Register as a new user”. You have to provide your personal details to register like Name, Date of Birth, Address, PAN, Mobile number, Email Id etc.

An activation code will be sent to your Email Id and also an SMS to your mobile number. Input the code and click on Activate tab. Once this is done, then you can log in to Kaveri Online Services easily and change the password.

Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore Login

Step 2-After login, click on “Online EC” tab for getting the online EC.

Online Encumbrance Certificate

Step 3-Now you have to first select the date range from which you need the records of property by referring the sale deeds.

Along with this, you must also fill the details like property type number, property type (Agriculture Land or Non-Agriculture Land) and also the property boundary lines with the measurement of the property.

After filling all relevant data, check ‘Send OTP to view Document’ option. An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. You have to enter that OTP to view/download Property Encumbrance Certificate online.

Fill Online Encumbrance Certificate Application

Step 4-Click on ‘View Document’ to download or print the required EC. You can view the EC online without paying any free at the free of cost. However, if you need the digitally signed copy, then you have to pay the fee.

Step 4-Now if you wished to download the certified copy of Encumbrance Certificate, select the option ‘Check to apply for digitally signed EC’ option after providing the OTP and then click on ‘View Document’. Click on ‘Proceed’ option at the end of the online PDF document and pay the required fees.

Encumbrance Certificate Online Payment

Once you pay through their Unified Payment Gateway, then your transaction receipt get generated.

Step 5-Then you have to click on “Refresh payment status” button.

EC Online Payment Details

Step 6-Your online EC application will be submitted and saved under ‘Pending / Saved Application’ section for further processing. Your application for EC will be sent to the concerned authorities and will be digitally signed.

Ec Application Online

After selecting the relevant EC, you can download the digitally signed EC for your usage.

Blog reader Mr.Guest updated this for the benefit of other readers “One should click SUBMIT button after making the payment. SUBMIT button is located below EC application. You can reach EC application through the Saved folder. I did not do that for a week and it was stuck. After I clicked on the button and submitted the application for digitally signed EC it took 2 working days.”

If you still have a doubt regarding this process, then let me know your difficulty.

The biggest advantage of getting EC online is that you no need to pay the additional cost which few AGENTS or officials itself ask for. It is completely free from bribe and cost-effective. However, I have to see how this will be served to the need with time-bound manner.

1. How many days does it takes to get ec online? It says application submitted, but wen do I ll be able to download? Please let me noe

I’ve applied for an EC for my property and have made the required payment/submitted the same. Right now the status is shown as “EC Application Submitted” and there is a “Sakala Number” also allocated.
    Its been more more than 15days and I dont see any change in the status of the application.
    How to escalate or whom to reach out to get the right support ?

Thanks & Regards,

• Dear Sharath,
      Better you approach the concerned sub-registrar office.

3. Hello sir, my property was registered in koramangala office 15 years back. Know I need EC. DO I have to go to koramangala Or can I get the EC In any sub- registrar office. (Eg: begur, silkboard, jaynagar).
    I stay in kodichikanahalli.

• Dear Vinay,
      You have to visit the concerned sub-registrar office.

4. How do I get the EC for certain period when I download EC it is only one day EC. Need EC for the period from registration to today’s date

• Dear Vamsi,
      Please check again. I think there is an option to select the period.

• Dear Sir, First of all thank you for taking your time and responding to all of these queries helping so many people. I found this link when I was desperately waiting for the updates after making the payment to get EC. I have made the payment few days back and when I wanted to check the updates by clicking the “view application” under saved application it keeps throwing error message “an error occured while processing your request”. This has been happening from last 2 days. Is this something common? Any other option to check/follow up? Thanks once again for your help!

• Dear Vishwa,
          I think the issue is with website. If you need urgently, then better to approach the concerned sub-registrar office and get it.

• Sure thank a lot sir, That issue still exists.. Will wait for few days and reach out to the Sub registrar office.

5. Good Day,

I registered with Kaveri Portal, but unable to login with my credentials.

1) I tried to reset the password and login again, this also failed.
    2) I tried to unlock the account and login again, this also failed.

BTW, I also tried to reach out the Kandaya Bhavan support numbers none of them seems to be working and there is no response upon calling.

Please assist me as to what’s wrong in my approach?

• Dear Venkatachalapathi,
      Better to visit the concerned sub-registrar office.

• Thanks for the reply, Account got expired; I was able to register again and login back in with Firefox browser.

6. Hi Sir, My application is in “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded” status, but still when i click on the “view application” and scroll to the bottom, I still see a submit button instead of Download button. I even got an SMS confirming its ready for download. Please advice.

7. what if latest entry is missing in on line EC? what needs to be done?

• Sir I have applied for Encumbrance Certificate online, all the details required are available I have submitted to after paying the fee, but still I have not received the Digitally signed copy please help to procure the same.

8. Last November I closed loan and registered relinquishment deed between bank and me. Property transferred from bank to my name. one day EC issued by registration office. Yesterday I downloaded latest EC online but this entry is missing in Encumbrance certificate. This transaction was done 3 months back. What should I do?

• Dear Ravi,
      Better to approach the concerned sub-registrar office.

9. Is it necessary to search by Property number and submit? Or Can i also search by Party Name and submit the same for digital signature? Will that be valid too for Khata transfer?
    The reason being on choosing the Property Number, East – West / North – South measurement needs to be entered which is not present in the sale deed as its a flat.

• Dear Vaibhav,
      If so, then approach your builder to get the proper details.

10. Hi, I have applied digital ec on 5 Feb and paid fees too….but still no update . Anyone know when i can expect EC and will they via email ?

• Thanks Basavaraj, Today I got message “EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded” . But do you know how and from where need to download singed copy.

Mukesh Maurya

• Dear Mukesh,
          Refer below comments, where many downloaded the same.

• Hi Basavaraj, Today I got SMS and current status in portal “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded”… But don’t know from where to download
        new signed copy ?

11. I’m trying to search the EC by entering property details. Upon receiving OTP and clicking “Download for Information Purposes only” , the PDF file returns a blank page with no entries in it. Pls advise.

• Dear Bhakar,
      I think there is an issue with the website. Better to wait.

• I too got same error, what you do is select the option “apply for Digital signature” and click on proceed, before you make payment, it will show the property and owner details, if all looks okay you can proceed further for payment.

In my sale deed the area of our property is mentioned as total area, whereas in application it asks for north-south and east-west dimensions.
    kindly help me how to overcome this issue.

Thanks & Regards

13. HI.. I have submitted the application for EC. As per the procedure, digitally signed application was uploaded. But i could not download it.
    As there was no download button.
    Is there any option to visit any nearby sub registrar office for a site in Kogilu village.
    Kindly reply.

• Thanks .
        Finally i could download digitally signed document on 14.02.2020.

I want to get the Online EC and followed the steps mentioned by you. For me details of the property are displayed fine, but “Check for digitally signed EC” is disabled. How to get the EC now?

regards,
    Jaipal

I had submitted EC online in November but never got any confirmation. The current status on Kaveri Online is – EC Application reverted to pay additional search fee. How to proceed on this? Please suggest.

• Dear Mouli,
      I suggest you to visit the regional sub registrar.

16. Is the digital signed EC valid for further transactions like khata transfer, etc.?

• Thank you. I had applied for the online EC on Jan 23rd and it was available for download on Jan 27th. Somebody said that EC with signature and seal is only valid for transactions and online EC is only for information purpose.

17. When searching for EC, iam able to get when searching with party name
    But my details arent listing when searching with the property number.
    Any idea what could the reason.

• Dear Vasu,
      May be data mismatch. Better you contact the concerned sub-registrar office.

18. I had applied Digitally Signed EC Online in Kaveri Online Services on 13.01.2020 by paying requisite fees. On 17.01.2020 I received SMS that ÿour Sakala Number ********* is approved. On this day, 20.01.2020 when I viwed the same in Kaveri Online Services, the application status was still in submiited. Digitally Signed EC is still not available.
    How long will it take for me to download?

• I got the EC

19. Submitted the EC application after paying the fees online. In Pending/Saved section message is as below:

BSK-EC-A-274725-2019-20 10/01/2020 15:39:20 IG0EC0000013191
    EC Application Submitted

Its 3 days now. How will I know when the EC is generated?

• HI,
      Got my EC. The download procedure is as below:
      login to Kaveri Services Online – Pending Saved Applications – Service Type – Select OnlineECApplication – Message “EC Certificate Signed & Uploaded” will be displayed in APPLICATION STATUS – Then click on VIEW APPLICATION – Scroll to the bottom – Click on DOWNLOAD SIGNED EC REPORT
      The EC Report will be downloaded

• I followed the same step, but I do not see the DOWNLOAD SIGNED EC REPORT link.

• Dear Azim,
            I think you are missing something. Refer above post or below comments.

• Hi Basavaraj,

Can you please tell me what I am missing? I followed all the steps, even after two days I still don’t see DOWNLOAD SIGNED EC REPORT button or link

• I also face the same issue. Donot see button to “DOWNLOAD SIGNED EC REPORT”.
                  Have you got any solution to this problem?

20. I have made the payment. The amount is deducted from the bank, but its not updated in the application and payment receipt also dint generate.

• Dear Raghunandan,
      There are lot of issues with respect to this procedure. Better to wait a day or so to reflect the same.

21. i am not able to make my payment . in treasury unified gateway the page is empty. please help

I have submitted for online EC on 31st dec 2019 and now its status is “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded”, but i cannot find any link to download the same.
    Please help me

• Dear Sushanta,
      Please refer the above post and few below comments where the readers shared the way to download it.

• Once Message/SMS comes that “You can download the Signed EC from your Application”
        The EC Report will be downloaded

23. Hi sir… My name is Mohan from bengaluru, I’m finding it difficult to login to the kaveri online service web, even though I’m typing the correct details but it shows as wrong

24. kaveri online services – online EC – show the dates only from 1/4/2004 to till date. so When I provide my property details, it say – Nill Encumbrance for this period . How to get EC for properties that are registered in 2003. Please advice

Could you please confirm me that anyone have got/downloaded so far signed copy of of EC form online Kaveri website. what is its success rate?
    I know that if it does work within 30days, we can give complaint by calling to SAKALA no. does it work?

• Dear Ravi,
      Many downloaded. But yes, the success rate is LOW.

26. Hi ,
    I have successfully submitted the Application after payment. I’ve applied for Apr 2004 to Dec 2019 duration.In how many days digitally signed EC will be available to download ?

• Dear Abhi,
      Please read my replies to comments. I have repeatedly answered to this question.

• Thanks Basavaraj for prompt response. Now it is showing EC Report Prepared, but not able to find download option. If I’m opening the file under View Application section, it showing the unsigned copy. Please help me to download the signed EC.

27. Hi ,
    I have successfully submitted the Application after payment. In how many digitally signed EC will be available to download ?

• Thank you.
        I received sms stating EC preparer signed and uploaded. Can you please tell me from where will be the uploaded EC?? From where can i download digitally signed EC copy ? I don’t see any download option. Please guide me.

• Can you please let me know where EC is uploaded. I can not find it under ‘saved applications’ tab

• Dear Ahsan,
              Refer the above post. I shared one reader reference.

• Which tab ? I see the status “EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded”. But there is no place where I could download the same.

• Hello Manik, Were you able to download EC ? I am also not able to find EC even after the status is ‘uploaded’.

28. when I try to search after entering all details and OTP am getting error “Alert: Error occured while processing the request, Please try again later…”

29. Hi, Can I get EC online for my “B” Khata site in Bengaluru (under BBMP Jurisdiction) ?

• Dear Anand,
      They have not specified A Khata or B Khata related issues. Hence, yes you can get it.

30. Dear Guest,

I have made payment and submitted application successfully on 14th Nov2019 but still EC is not available for me. Could you please tell usually how many days it take to upload EC with digital signature.

• Dear Ajit,
      I think by this time, you might have got it. Contact the concerned sub-registrar for the same.

31. I applied EC online(KAVERI) on 13/11/19 and still Application status showing submitted. On 22/11/19 ,I received SMSfrom SAKALA that application for Issue of EC is approved from Dept. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF REGISTRATION AND STAMPS. But digitally singed copy still not uploaded in kaveri website. How long i should wait…

• Hello Laxman, Were you able to download EC ? I am also not able to find EC even after the status is ‘uploaded’

32. Hi, While submitting getting a message error in submitting the application. Why is it so ?

Mathew

• Dear Mathew,
      Issue may be with website. Try after few hours.

33. Dear Mr. Basavaraj, Can we apply EC for BDA Site? or only BBMP Property?

Aditya

34. Hi All,
    Do not use this service for EC.. It just eats up your money simply.. I have made payment 4 times in vain. The application is designed so badly that the from Payment Gateway it does not return to main application.. It sucks by throwing an unknown error.

Same response from all the best browsers in the world..

Better pay the brokers in the RO & get the job done and its guaranteed service, instead of going through the pain of loosing money in this portal.

An unfortunate portal user

• Dear Vijai,
      The reason for such bad set up that if you start to get it online, then who will fill their pocket?

• Hi, even I got this issue, but we can actually get the application from the option by clicking the menu Pending Applications >> Saved Applications >> From the dropdown select OnlineEC Application >> you can find your submitted application form, there click on the icon which is under the column View Application, you can get the application that you have paid for, check for the payment status by clicking Check payment status, if it is success then you can submit the application. Hope this helps.

I have chosen an under construction flat to buy. I want to download its EC. I did not see flat No or oter details to enter in your above blog. Can you please help on how to get it?

• Dear Nimai,
      Check with the builder regarding the property details and as per that enter.

• Thanks Basavaraj. I got it. My application status is “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded”. Where do I need to click to get this EC downloaded? I am not getting that link anywhere.

• Dear Nimai,
          Refer the below comments. Few downloaded the same.

• Thanks again Basavaraj.

Actually, I am trying to get an EC for a particular flat of an under construction project. What is giving here is for the whole piece of land, and not for that flat.

Is there any way to get EC of a particular flat which is under construction? Please guide.

• Dear Nimai,
              I don’t think for under construction flats it is possible.

• Hello Nimai, Were you able to dawnload EC ? I also not able to find it even after the status is ‘uploaded’

36. You will receive many SMS from KAVERI system. One of them is intimating that your application has been signed and uploaded. At this stage the copy to download is not yet made available. Wait till you get the SMS which has the clear message “Your application has been uploaded. You can Download the signed EC from your application”. This is when you can download your online EC.

• Did you manage to download ? Same problem with me i am not able to download infact i don’t see anywhere which says DOWNLOAD.

37. I see the status as “EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded” but the button is still submit. I can see the “For Information” preview but no digitally signed button. Please help.

38. Hello I cannot make the payment

39. I lost paying 192rs received a message saying “EC Certificate Signed & Uploaded” but the certificate is totally blank don’t know whom to approach online its waste of time also I lost my money better to go to sub registrar office and apply.

• Dear Sudhir,
      Better to approach the concerned sub-registrar office.

• Are you able to view the EC – not digitally signed document ?

40. I have been trying to get online EC but without success. Only when I choose ‘search by party name’ and give purchaser name will I get the entry. Can you tell me why I get wrong search results even when all entries are correct? Should the boundary entries match 100% -both text and case? I tried to callthe landline number given on Kaveri..no one picks up. Can I have your number so I may call you to get help ..Thanks

• Dear Pandri,
      I think it is an issue with property boundaries. Better to visit the sub-registrar office.

I submitted request in Aug, now Sakala number was created and the status of Application is “EC Application Submitted”. I guess i need to wait till the status says EC uploaded etc. Right?
    Kam

• Submitted in Aug and still waiting is really horrible service 🙂

• Dear Bhimashankar,
        Write to Govt directly. There is no point in waiting.

42. Can any one help me out how to download EC. They say its uploaded. But i dont find it anywhere. 🙁

• Dear Arjun,
      Refer above post and few comments by readers, who already downloaded.

• Where it is? I didnt find it anywhere.
        Its been More than 20 days its been told like EC has been Uploaded. But Still cant find where they have uploaded.

• Dear Arjun,
          Refer my above post where I shared of where to find it based on a reader sharing.

• Hello Arjun, Were you able to download EC ? I am also not able to find EC even after the status is ‘uploaded’.

43. Hello, Issue in reflecting the payment on kaverionline.

1. I had paid via credit card, internet banking and the money got debited couple of times and the kaverionline error processing. after 10 attempts, i could successfully pay for 4 times but the payment page did not show the transaction.
    2. then i visited the bank and paid it as cash at SBI. got the acknowledge copy from the bank.
    3. Step 5 showed that i need to pay the money at bank within 7 days. after paying money, it went blank. no reference number, payment status or acknowledge receipt. it says i need to make payment.
    4. reached [email protected] and confirmed that the money is credited to the challan successfully, which we can check online in their website under search challan https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/ but they are not responsible for the money reflecting in kaverionline https://kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in
    5. tried reaching the email ids provided in kaverionline website, not of much help till now.

Is there anyone who can help. Thanks -Raja

• Dear Raja,
      Sorry for your state of affairs. The only option is to wait.

• Dear Mr. Basavaraj and Mr. Raja,
      I am also in a somewhat similar situation. I have made payment twice for EC through kaverionline, but could not “submit” the application after the payment. So, the two payments that I have made is stuck and also I have not been able to apply for the EC yet. I am not sure if this is happening because I am using Google Chrome! Am I supposed to use some other browser? Also, is there a way to get back the two payments that I have made?

44. Hello Basavaraj Sir,
    Thanks for this lovely portal.
    Quick query: I am trying to submit online EC application. The EC for the property is till 20th July 2019. So I am trying to fill it from 21st July 2019 till date (As I bought the property now). But the search result always shows me ‘Nill Encumbrance for this period.’.
    Can you help me to understand this sir?

• Yeah I tried that as well sir. But same result when I try to download the pdf using ‘Download for information purpose only’ button

• Dear Udai,
          I am not sure whether they did it for namesake or what. They have to improve it in a big way.

• No problem sir .. Thanks a lot .. at-least we got some idea from your post ..

• I am also stuck here.. Did u get any solution?

45. I have applied for Ec on 5.9.19 for 10 years and in sakala it shows as approved and received sms also yesterday. But EC is not uploaded. Where will it be uploaded. In Sakala or Kavri online Saved application. From where can I download.

• Dear Raghavan,
      Refer my above post. One of our readers mentioned the procedure of how he downloaded.

46. Hi All, How to know whether EC is ready to download?
    Its been 12 days since my submission.

47. Yes, now able to submit. Again as Basavaraj Sir mentioned lot to be improved.
    Did any one downloaded and how long it took to get the document for download?

• Dear Ravi,
      I think many have downloaded and issues may be resolved.

48. Hey Guys, happy News. Its working fine today.I submitted the application successfully. U can try now.

• Yes, Thank you. I did submit my old application. How long is it takes to issue EC? Will it be soft copy?

• Hi Kam, I dont know how long they will take. Basavaraj need to answer this. What is the next step after submitting the application?

• Dear Arjun,
          I think it may hardly take around 4-5 days. Then you can download it. Lot to be improved here.

• Hi Basavaraj,
            I submitted on 5th Sep itself. But still i didnt get the digitally signed EC. Could you assist on this?

• It is working now as Arjun PL mentioned above. Lets tune to system 🙂

• Hi Kam,

You got the EC?

Arjun PL

49. I paid cash at the SBI branch via SBI challan a week ago and when I checked on the site yesterday, it still showed cash not paid. So i paid again online via credit card and I got an online receipt for the payment. New search results showed nil records, while a week ago, it showed me the right record for the property. I also tried to open the saved application from last week against which i had paid (twice now), but I repeatedly got Error while submitting. Looks like the website is not responding to and the submit function is still not working. Is there somewhere we can complain about the website issue?

• Dear Jay,
      There is an issue with this website. Better to wait.

• try today as mine and others were successful…

50. It is more than 1 month since I applied for an EC. It looks like the software is incomplete. At least there should be a provision to inform that your application is under process after receiving the payment through Kajane? Thinking that the application is stuck I kept reapplying that the statement shows more than the number of EC what I need!!

• Dear Kumar,
      You must one thing upfrontly. The OFFICIALS don’t want this ONLINE process. Why? You and I too know well 🙂

51. Hi All,

I am trying to apply EC. After the payment while submitting it says error in submitting application.
    Kindly advice…
    Jomy

52. Hi All,
    I am trying daily from past 5 days, I am still giving same error – “Error in Submitting Application” while trying to submit.
    I have made payment twice. Doesn’t know when this website will work properly. Lets hope for the best.

Arjun PL

• Hi Arjun,
      Even I submitted in now. I got “payment success” status and a receipt. However, the application form says “error in submitting application”. Also, the payment field has “check status” which upon clicking is leading to a different page which is giving the status, however, not updating back to the main page. Kindly put a note here once you get a success status.

• Its working now.. try it..

• Dear Arjun,
      I suggest you to wait and don’t do repetitive payments.

53. Dear viewers,
    This blog is lot of help for first timers. But looks like bbmp sites are not being maintained properly. As you see several users have paid amount and unable to submit their requests. Wait for some comments on successful try.
    kam

• Dear Kam,
      I think there is an issue with the website. Please wait.

54. The worst app created by the Dept with an intention of approaching office by public. I tried more than 5 times , though I filled all the data and clicked for otp. But it took lot of time to send otp .But when entered the otp immediately the error displaying ‘timed out’?. Tried several times but efforts in vain. Can’t able to hire the better knowledgeable IT people for simplified app for getting online EC!. Hope the concerned will look in.

• Dear Siddappa,
      Many are facing this issue since few days. Let us hope for the best.

55. Hi, I applied for EC and submitted the application by paying fees. I got the Sakala number and checked that the application is approved. Can you help from where can i download the certificate because it is still showing as application submitted.

• Dear Ankit,
      Refer the below comments. Many resolved it and commented on how they did it.

• I also have the same problem. Status of my application says EC report prepared and uploaded but I don’t see a place from where the report can be downloaded. It’s been a week now. Tried contacting the listed support numbers but no response

• any Luck ? I’m stuck with the same problem.

56. Even im trying to submit application from past 1week..but.. error in submitting application..worst experience

• Thanks Basavaraj…I went to SRO, applied EC offline and got it…
        My recommendation is not to use this website for online EC..The helpdesk numbers and emails of Kaveri online services are waste..
        Kiran

• What is the process and time required to apply for EC offline (since the online portal is having issues for past several weeks).

• Dear Nitesh,
            You have to visit the sub-registrar office and get it done on the same day. It is actually a simple process.

• Hello Kiran,
      Any update on the issue? I am also stuck with the same problem for two days. Sent an email yesterday and it bounced back. I tried calling their published phone no. Nobody answering the call.
      Any other ways?
      Kamal

• Hi Kamal,
        You can try now..the website is working..yo will be able to submit application
        Kiran

I made payment . And i tried to submit the application. Its giving “Error in Submitting Application”. Tried several times. Its giving the same. Please help me out.

• Hi Basavaraj,
        I tried in Chrome and also IE. Its giving same error. “Error in Submitting Application”

• Hi Basavaraj,
            I tried again today. Its still the same. Hope it will resolve soon.

58. hi
    sir
    after payment i got e-challen then submit option shows error in submitting

• Dear Harsha,
      I think there is an issue with respect to website.

• what is option for this to continue

• same for me as well, no response for emails and phones.

59. Hi All,
    I tried applying for EC and paid the money online. But while submitting the EC, I get Error. Now i am not able to Submit the application. Is there any customer care for kaveri website?

• Dear Harish,
      Better to approach the regional sub-registrar office.

Thanks for sharing this information and process. I did apply and can see the Sample specimen EC. I have paid the required fee and while submitting it say Error in Submitting Application. Any suggestion on this matter.
    Surya

• Hi Sir, mine is also says “error in submitting application” after payment done and while submitting. what needs to be done? No sakala number generated.

• Dear Kamesh,
          I think many have this issue due to some technical glitches in website. Better to try later.

• Same issue I am facing. Were you able to do it Surya?

61. Hi! Mr. Basavaraj

Thanks for sharing your experience with online EC. I have also applied for EC and submitted the application. Now the status of my application is “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded” but I am not seeing anything to download. Whether do I need to wait further? Its been one day after submitting the application.

62. Hi Basavaraj, This is a great service, thanks a lot.

I am looking for EC for property registered in 1971. Can you also help on how to obtain EC for it?

Krishnaraj

63. Dear Basavaraj, Is there an option to extend the date range, to start from 2003 ?

64. I did not understand how to download the signed copy, after getting a message from “Kaveri Services” that my EC has been upload.
    Can you please explain this. Thanks.

• Dear Anup,
      Please refer the above post where I shared one reader experience and how he downloaded.

65. i have applied for the EC on kaveri onlie services ,
    made my payment and received confirmation ,

the application status shows ” EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded on 3rd Aug only ”

But not clear where to download the Digital signed EC doc
    Please suggest , I am able to download only index ( for information doc )

• Dear Balaji,
      Refer the above post and few comments of the readers. Few readers already resolved it by sharing the process of download.

• hi Balaji, same problem for me also and I could not download. Please let me know how did you download if it worked for you.

• HI Balaji,
      were you able download the signed copy? I am not able to locate the download option. can you please help me? thanks Narender

66. Hi I have an issue were in when i am trying to give the details,after entering the OTP when i search i am getting Nil details.Tried entering the PID number,House no but nothing seems to be working.Not sure on how to proceed can you please help me in this

• Dear Syed,
      I think the property details are not matching. Better you visit the concerned sub-registrar office and get it done.

67. – Applied for EC
    – Did e-payment (Rs 60)
    – Submitted the application
    – Record available under “Saved Applications”
    – Sakla number generated
    – Application status – “EC Application Submitted”

But, still the document is not digitally signed, as I don’t see any sign of digital signature.

Please suggest.

• Dear Amratansh,
      Whether you know how the digital signature looks?

• Yes, I have seen on other documents, some kind of logo or signature information appears after its digitally signed, which is missing here.

This document looks same as I had downloaded before payment.

68. Applied for EC on 14/07/2019 & CC on 15/07/2019. Did e-payment for both. Still no Sakala number allotted. Could there be a problem?

69. Thank you so much. I managed to apply & also pay fee for both EC & C early this morning. Payment gateway shows payments success. However my application is not yet seen in Saved Application section. Is there anything more I have to do?

• Dear Captain,
      Nothing from your end but wait for their upload 🙂

70. What happens if payment fails or there is hold up on payment page

71. Have greatly benefited by this thread. Patience is the key
    Sharing the timeline of my application:

EC Application Submitted – 5/5/2019 3:11:52 PM
    EC Application Accepted – 5/9/2019 12:01:40 PM
    EC Report Prepared – 5/9/2019 12:02:13 PM
    EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded – 5/9/2019 12:04:45 PM
    EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded – 5/13/2019 12:26:12 PM
    EC Certificate Signed & Uploaded – 5/13/2019 1:25:41 PM

The download button got activated only after the last step.

• Dear Kibriya,
      Wonderful and thanks for your effort in commenting and sharing your experience with all of us.

• @basavaraj.Hello, I followed all the above steps when I go to pending and saved applications it says in timeline application not submitted.when I try to submit the application it says error in submitting application . However a sakala number has been generated. Should I do the process again.

• 1. Check whether you have paid all property Tax 2. Resubmit the application. I have also faced the same issue in that timeline. Don’t know what exactly was the issue after I paid this year property tax, the same application got submitted on the next day.

• Dear Kibriya,
      Thank you very much for sharing the above details, which was of immense help to me to download the EC

• Hi Kibriya I am trying this process online. However, payment page gets stuck / frozen or takes gets held up. Any suggestions please

• thanks for sharing the timeline as I was expecting it after signing itself.!

• Thank you so much, saves me a lot of time in guessing ‘what next ?’ . I really appreciate you sharing this info.

I tried fetching the EC for my plot in Banashankari 6th Stage 4th Block. The village name I filled was ‘Banashankari 6th Stage 4th block (4H + 4B + 4C)’. In the EC, I receive two sites with same number one in 4th block other in 4H block. How can I request for only the one in 4th block? Looks like the portal is using only village name and site no and not the boundaries and measurements for fetching the EC details.

• Dear Guru,
      To correct these issues, better you visit the concerned sub-registrar office.

73. I get to view a blank EC without any details in it after entering all the details.

• Dear Basavaraj Garu,
        I also tried today. The report displayed is blank without any details. I was about to opt for getting signed EC by payment. Could not make the payment as the form is blank.
        By the way, Could you through some light on what is Namuna 3 Register, K.M.F 25 (Rule 53(1) a form??
        Best Regards

• Dear Rao,
          “what is Namuna 3 Register, K.M.F 25 (Rule 53(1) a form??”-I am unaware of this. Sorry.

74. Please give me information regarding getting Khata and E_property Card through online

75. ‘DOWNLOAD SIGNED REPORT’ is the final EC download process it took 7 days final status in Time line final status will be ‘EC Certificate Signed & Uploaded’

• The EC Status shows as “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded”. Is this the final step. I don’t find any download option.

• Dear Vijay,
        Yes, it is final step. Regarding download, refer the above post, one reader shared his experience and you can follow the same.

• It took 13 days for me. But today I got an SMS that the EC is uploaded. But If I login I see the application status “EC Comparer Signed & Uploaded” But I don’t see the option to download. @venkat where did you get the “DOWNLOAD SIGNED REPORT” link/option.

76. I followed these steps and submitted application on 8th June 2019. Till date (more than 7 days) I have not got the e-signed copy to download. Timeline also states “Apllication submitted on 8 June 2019” and has no further entries. What is the next possible step?

• Even me facing the same issue submitted on 12/06 still status same ‘EC Application Submitted ‘

77. How to download digital signed EC? Already paid the amount online and received confirmation SMS regarding downloading digital signed EC. When I logged in my account don’t see any digital signed EC

• Dear Satyabrata,
      Refer to the above post properly on how to download the signed copy (A reader shared his experience).

• I paid money and submitted at 5th June 2019 but I didn’t get e signature copy what can I do.

78. Has anybody done it for Prestige Sunrise Apartment? I don’t understand what to fill in the property details. There are schedule and then there is schedule a, schedule b and schedule c. Dont know which one to fill. I tried to fill something and it showed me blank EC. So I assume I did not fill it correctly. Can somebody help how it is done for apartments/flats?

• Dear Srinivas,
      I think you will not get a reply from readers instantly. Hence, I suggest you to approach the concerned sub-registrar and gather the information in this regard.

• Hi Bassu,

Thanks for replying. I am currently not in Bangalore so I am unable to go to any sub-registrar office. So online would be best option for me as I need to do Khata transfer. Also, for EC is it required to go to that particular registrar office or any office in Karnataka can do it?

Shreenivas

• Dear Srinivas,
          In that case how you do khata transfer by sitting out of country? You have to visit the concerned registrar office to get the khata.

• Hi Bassu,

I spoke to my apartment builders, they said that if I give them EC, they will do the khata transfer and I don’t need to come to bangalore. I am not out of country and can visit karnataka if required but want to avoid if possible.

Srinivas

79. Thanks, it was a great help.

80. Hi Basu,
    It takes 2 days to get online EC.
    In your article please add that one should click SUBMIT button after making the payment. SUBMIT button is located below EC application. You can reach EC application through the Saved folder. I did not do that for a week and it was stuck. After I clicked on the button and submitted the application for digitally signed EC it took 2 working days.
    Thanks for the article.
    SH

I keep getting this message when I try to search EC:
    Alert: Error in saving Application Details
    Have tried several times full day today.
    Any suggestions.

• Thanks. I got it with IE. Firefox & Chrome dont work.

• I got the same issue, tried it with different browsers, no luck so far. One question do we need to fill the previous property details?

• Thanks. They provided 4 numbers to reach them, but always ringing and none pick it.

• I am able to submit the application now, awaiting to get the EC.

82. hi sir how to get BDA NOC for BBMP limits land. I have site in Gottigere, the buyer is asking for BDA NOC. Where can i get the BDA NOC sir

• Dear Ravi,
      If the site is not from BDA, then how can BDA will give NOC?

Since bank people wanted EC, I had applied it online. Now the bank people are saying they cannot accept digitally signed EC it seems. Bank people are saying like online generated EC are not checked properly.

Can you suggest me what have to do now?

• Dear Naveen,
      Half knowledge always prevails by bank employees. Let them give in writing that they can’t accept it.

• Okay Sir. Let me check with them.

84. Hi .Is there any specific format for entering syrvey or khata number..ie. should we enter as x/y or x-y ?

• I think instructions on filling the filed should be more clear. I tried several times, but cannot find any encumbrances in Kaveri website. But when I tried in Record of rights website, I am getting an affirmative result.

85. After submitting the EC application, I got a message that the EC is signed and uploaded. When I login to the portal, I am not able to locate the place where to download the document from. Under Saved Applications-> Online EC Application there is no clickable link to download the document. Can you help to understand how to down the EC document.

• Dear Lakshmi,
      Please refer below comments. One of the readers resolved the issue.

• MADAM, EVEN I AM FACING THE PROBLEM, DID U FIND SOLUTION, CAN YOU POST ,HOW YOUR ISSUE WAS RESOLVED

86. I am not able to get the EC for my Flat. For property number type which option should I select if I have to mention the Registration number. or the stamp duty paid number not sure. The number which is mentioned at the time of registration on each page

• Dear Vedraghavan,
      If you are finding it difficult to get the EC online, then better you get it done in sub-registrar office immediately.

87. Hi Mr. Basavaraj
    Thankyou for this post. It was really informative.
    I am unable to get it for my flat. I have OC, pid, sale deed registration number, survey number and an old EC but no matter what I select under property number type and property number, i get invalid property details everytime.

Can you please help me out? I think I am selecting the incorrect property type. Please help.

• Dear Ig,
      It is hard for me to predict what went wrong. Better you visit the concerned sub-registrar office and resolve the issue.

88. Application status showing Application submitted, download option is not available

• Dear Durgesh,
      Many faced this issue. But refer the below comments. Someone found out the answer to this.

• Hi will they provide the EC till date. For example if i bought the land in 2005 will the EC shows from 2005 till 2019. while searching(not digitally signed was checked only common search was given) the EC was only showing for 2005. its not showing like 2005 – 2019. if i check the digitaly signed copy and make the payment can i get the EC from 2005 to 2019. can you please help on this

• Dear Ravi,
          You can get the up to date EC either from OFFLINE mode or ONLINE mode.

• Hi Basavaraj, appreciate your response. Can you please elaborate about offline and online. Yesterday I gave normal search not payment search from 2005 till date(2019), but it was showing only EC for the only year 2005 (2004-2005) that’s it. To get EC from 2005 till 2019, what should I do. Can you please help me on this Mr.Basavaraj

• Dear Ravi,
              Visit the concerned sub-registrar office and apply for EC for the date range you wish.

• Sir, in normal search for EC I gave from 2005 – till date (2019). But it’s showing only for 2005 the purchase date on EC. But it’s not showing till date. I mean only for 2005 it’s showing and from 2006 it’s not showing. To get till date do I have to pay the payment.please help me on this. In normal search it was showing only for year 2005 .the year I purchased.but it’s not showing after 2005. Do I have to check digital signed and pay the amount.if I do this will I get till date sir.i mean from 2005 – 2019

• Dear Ravi,
              If you are finding it difficult to do it online, then visit the concerned sub-registrar office and apply for the date range you wish.

• Sir, I know the process how to fill the details.my question is will I get the EC from 2005 till 2019 if I fill all the details. I am concere
                Pned whether I get the EC only for 2005 or 2005 to till date 2019.

• Thank you for your patience and quick response sir. Appreciate your help to the public this is really a great thing by taking your precious time to answer to the public.

• sir, i got the EC from 2005 till date. Thank you for all your cooperation and assistance.

89. My property type is Apartment, but When i filling the form perticular place asking site dimention but in Apartment we will get only total area (Ex -1500 sqft), please guide me how to fill the perticular site dimention portion

• Dear Prakash,
      I think you have to fill the land details on which the apartment is built.

90. I have OC and Khata for my apartment. In the online portal it is asking for east-west and North-south dimension.But in the sale deed it is not given.it is only mentioned the super build area and undivided share.
    Please suggest how to get this?

• Dear Vivek,
      I am not sure how it is missing in sale deed. Better to get EC by visiting the sub-registrar office personally.

91. am unable to get any detail on the EC after entering the required information asked for. It just shows nil encumbrance without mentioning the property details. Pls help..

• Dear Sudha,
      It may be due to wrong property details you entered. Please check again.

92. i have a newly registered apartment,
    if i enter the katha number of the land, its not listing my flat specific EC.
    what should i do?
    We have not received OC and my flat does not have katha

• Dear Rakesh,
      Then first you must have OC and khata for respective flats, then you can go for this above mentioned online procedure.

93. I have submitted the EC application yesterday and i have not got still, but my friend said she got in 1 day

• in the message they have provided 4 helpline numbers, but not even single number is being attended…BLUNDER!!

• Hello Basavaraj, thanks a lot for putting the above instructions together for us. I was able to apply online EC following your directions. However, I do not see any SLA on the Kaveri website or have received an acknowledgement from the website. It appears this facility need an upgrade to include SLA and some workflow kind of information. Anyway, thanks again for your effort in putting this blog together for us.

• Dear Naresh,
              I know that it needs to be updated to make sure that it should be more user-friendly. However, I feel it is the best move.

• still i have not got the EC, it has been more than 10 days…I personally went to concerned sub register office to sort out, the staff there replied it will take more than a week coz server is down!! and insisted me to do offline, this is so rediculous….on side i paid my amount online and on the other hand still i have not got any response.Please help me

• Dear Rashmi,
          Sad to hear your bad experience. However, I feel that it is an intentional delay from the concerned. Because they not get the bribe if they issue online.

94. I want to get the EC from october 31 till date. When I enter from Oct 31,2018 and to date to the current date, it is giving me all the details of whoever has purchased the house between these dates. Is it right?

I am not able to make payment to get EC document digital signed, its timing out and tried all the fixes to resolve the issue. Looks like this issue is happening only for this site. Is there any other options to get the EC.

Could you please help.

• Dear Banu,
      If you are unable to proceed for the payment, then visit the concerned sub-registrar office and get the EC within a few minutes.

96. I got an SMS that EC has been prepared, signed and uploaded, but I do not know how to download it. I have checked all menu options on Kaveri but I am unable to find out from where I should download the uploaded EC

• Dear Krishna,
      Many are facing this issue. Whether you checked in the folder called Saved?

• Yes, but it is not there. In the Saved Applications, I am able to open the application and see the Timeline and somebody named Basavaraja has signed and uploaded, but location is not known. Do you know what to do next?

• Dear Krishna,
          It is hard for me to predict about their technical issues. Better to visit the NEAREST sub-registrar office and check with them.

• Thanks. I went to the sub-registrar office yesterday. It appears that the EC preparation and signing is the first step and the supervisor also has to sign, but since the supervisor is on leave, it will take a few more days. The link to download will be activated in Kaveri after the final signature, which might take upto 7 days after application.

• Dear Krishna,
              Thanks a lot for your updates. It may help many readers.

• Thank you! I faced the same issue and was unable to find the link to download. Will not wait for their supervisor to sign.

• I submitted the application online on 4th May. On 10th May, I see the status as “EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded” but after that no progress till now. I am still not seeing any download option. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to make the EC available for download after it is signed and uploaded?

97. Wow, it really worked well!! Thanks for the info. By the way when can i download the EC which is digitally signed?

98. Dear Basu,

I am unable to get any detail on the EC after entering the required information asked for. It just shows nil encumbrance without mentioning the property details. Pls help…

• Dear Vijay,
      I think there may be some portal error. Better to try after 1-2 days.

• Dear Basu,

I am being trying since 5-6 days with the same result. Tried with different permutation. Kindly help me Mr. Basavaraj

• Dear Vijay,
          Sadly I too helpless with such their issues. It is one more TYPICAL Government Service.

99. Dear Basu,
    Thank you for this helpful blog. I have 2 questions:
    1. There are no details of East to West measurement and north to south measurement in the sale deed. Where do I get them from?
    2. There is sale deed execution date in my sale deed which should be the from date in EC. What would be the to date?

• Dear Aastha,
      1) It has to be mentioned in sale deed. Please cross check or consult any expert.
      2) Usually to date should the current one.

• Hi Aastha, Thank you for this question. even i am looking for the same. Even in my document i do not have north to south and east to west measurement. Did you get any proper answer from anyone? please do contact me 855333592three

100. Hello,

Same here, EC status showing ‘EC Preparer Signed & Uploaded’ but there is no download option. Can someone help me or for anyone it got resolved?

• Dear Madhu,
      Issue is same with all. Better you cross check the tabs once again.

101. WHILE REGISTERING AS NEW USERS, IT IS ASKING !ALRET IFSC CODE REQUIRED

102. Thank you for sharing the information. I applied for EC and got the update now saying its signed and uploaded. However there is no download option! I can upload the snapshot, but didnt find the option to upload.

• Dear Santosh,
      This is an issue which many facing. It may be under the Saved folder. Please check once again on clicking all available links.

• Just confirmed with the Sakala customer service. there is no option to download the signed EC.The feature is work in progress. you need to go to the sub registrar to collect the EC. Useless KAveri services. Waste of time

• Dear MMZ41,
        If as per them, there is no such option, then how come few downloaded using the same platform? Either they don’t know what is actual issue or they just force you to go for offline.

103. Thanks a ton sir for sharing this information. Why is it asking for IFSC code while registering and there is no provision to enter IFSC code anywhere.

• Dear Sameer,
      There is no logic in asking your IFSC. Maybe if anything went wrong, then for refund purpose they are asking.

• This is an error.. I tried from a different computer it worked.

104. Hi, there is no Download option under Pending/Saved Application tab other than Saved Application option. Though the Application Status for EC under Saved Application Details is “EC Prepare Signed & Uploaded, D N SRINIVASA 2/15/2019 12:33:34 PM)”, there is no option to download it, please let me know if I am checking the right place?

• Dear Lijoy,
      Hard to predict. In that case better to approach the nearest registrar office to resolve this issue.

105. Thanks for the guidelines on how to get it online. I followed this procedure and everything went smooth. However, after online payment, the bank screen reverted me to Khajana. But at that time it showed session expired. Amount got debited in bank, but the Kaveri online screen did not come for Refresh payment button.What should I do now to get the EC? (Amount already paid)

• Dear Padmanabh,
      Better to wait for few days. If still the error persists, then visit the nearest sub registrar office.

106. Hi, It says the EC is signed and submitted but I think you are missing the download step in your explanation. it would be good if you can show where we can find the download button or how the interface looks like

• Dear Praveen,
      It will be in the same and saved folder. Please cross check. If you are unable to find, then let me know.

107. Hi Basavaraj, I am trying to apply for EC online for my flat (Apartment) using Kaveri Online Services. I have keyed in all the property details, boundaries. But it is asking for East to West measurement and North to south measurements which are not there in the schedule of my sale deed. The total area in square feet is only mentioned in the sale deed. For flats in an apartment there wont be any details about east to west and north to south measurements mentioned in the sale deed. I cannot skip these 2 fields as they are marked as mandatory. Appreciate if you could help me how to bypass these 2 details.

• Dear Ramesh,
      I am not sure about this. However, try to fetch these details if possible with your builder.

• Thank you Basavaraj.

108. I had applied for the EC online. I made payment. But i could see a blank screen. EC Preparer has already approved – but still i see a blank screen. Do we need to set up any changes to view : Note: 1) If Plugin is not installed please click here to download plugin 2) Plugin settings read here . Please help . There is no help number for Kaveri online. I got an sms and they have given 4 numbers, nobody is responding. Do we have any email ID? Can I get the EC through Email? thanks and regards

109. The article is very helpful to get the EC certificate online.

I have recently cleared my Home Loan, I need to get the EC transferred from Bank to myself. Can you please share the process for EC transfer. As I was under the assumption that only EC document is needed, whereas the Agent is asking to make deed and re-register at sub-registrar office.

• Dear Dhruv,
      It is best to create the deed and re-register it.

110. sir i applied for online EC on 10th of this month still when i open pending application or saved application status show application is submitted.
    how much time is required for obtaining EC

• Dear Prabhakar,
      Sadly they have not set any deadline. You have to wait.

• Prabhakar, Have you got your EC. I have submitted it on 24th Jan and it says “prepared and uploaded” but still nothing.

111. In the online ec checking screen in the last it is just showing as send otp but after entering otp we can’t able to view the document

112. Thanks a lot for your detailed information. It’s very helpful. However, after filling up the details EC is showing as blank. Hope I have to contact Kaveri support. Is there any contact details for dedicated customer support

• Dear Kalakanta,
      Sadly they have not set up such customer support. I suggest you to try once again.

113. I had filled all the details and paid the necessary fee, Status show as “EC Been Prepare” from last 2 days. is it still pending?

• Have you received your EC? i submitted it on 24th Jan, it is still showing “prepared and uploaded” but when i go to page, it shows old one with “information only” tag.

• Same here too. Where can I download the signed copy

• Dear Akhil,
          As per the process, it will be available in Saved Application folder. Please cross check the same.

• i have applied and its showing Application Submitted , but where and when can i download it??

• Dear Veena,
              Common issues many are facing. Please check for all folders after 1-2 days. Request you to update the same by commenting. It may be helpful for others.

Can i get EC in any banglore one ? Any idea? For BDA kempagowda phase 2 sites ? Becz i don’t see in kaveri online .plz suggest alternative if any.

Harikrishna

• Dear Harikrishna,
      You will not get EC in Bangalore One. Either you have to get it in Sub-Registrar Office or through the above explained online mode.

115. I had filled all the details and paid the necessary fee. I am unable to submit.But, could see the appilcation as saved under pending section. Does that mean that it will be processed automatically in the due time without any further submission ?

• Dear Jyothi,
      It is under pending status means you have to wait for their further process.

116. Hi, how much time it takes to generate the EC after payment

• Dear Nagaraj,
      Sadly they have not set any deadline. But in my view, it hardly takes a day or two.

117. I tried applying online EC and made the payment as well. But when I am trying to submit the application, I am recieving the error to unable to submit. Is anyone facing the issue ?

• Dear Sachin,
      It may be some technical error. Better you try again after few hours or after a day.

118. I want to take EC for apartment. I was able to get from sub registrar office but not from kaveri. Not sure what needs to be filled. What should be given for “Present Property No. Details” and “Property Number Type”

• Dear Adithya,
      You can refer the above post, refer their online manual or can ask the same in sub-registrar office.

Is the any article for Online khata transfer? That will be helpful for me.

120. THANKS.

121. Thank you. Worked for me. They have to enhance the search with the new DiGi7 id of Digits project from Govt.

• Dear Krishna,
      Great to know this 🙂 Let us hope for more better features.

• What is DiGi7 id?

122. This is for Bangalore; how to obtain in other States?

• Dear Bhuwalka,
      Property or records registration is a state matter. Hence, you have to cross check with your state authority.

123. I have the absolute sale deed and an older EC, but i’m not able to fetch any details. Can you suggest a unique ID (present in the sale deed or EC) which can be used for “Property Number type”

• Dear Guest,
      If you have old EC, then definitely it has that. If you still unable to find, then can visit the nearest Sub-Registrar Office for the same.