How to invest DIRECT Mutual Fund schemes online? This is the one of the major concern of DIRECT Mutual Fund Investors is that of not having a single platform to deal with or invest it ONLINE. Now the wait is over.
There are many online platforms which offer regular funds, but after MF Utility, there was no such platform which we may claim that we can invest in DIRECT Mutual Fund schemes online.
Investza.com now came up with an online platform where you can invest in DIRECT Mutual Funds at ease. This is the guest post by Mr.Sharad Singh Founder, CEO of Investza.com and also the man behind Fundoo.com. He already wrote a guest post in BasuNivesh long back “How to choose best performing Mutual Funds in India?“.
Investors have been looking at platforms that can help them invest in direct schemes of all AMCs at one place. Direct schemes offer higher return as they do not have any commissions attached to them.
Invezta.com is one of the first platforms that allow you do invest in mutual fund schemes of AMCs at one place. Now you can get rid of the hassles of managing multiple accounts with AMCs for your investments in direct mutual fund schemes.
Invezta provides direct plans along with sophisticated advice that is backed with data analytics. Investors can transact in mutual fund schemes, view their reports and analysis by goals and also get timely alerts to rebalance their portfolios.
The following are the key features of Invezta.com:
- Direct mutual funds with savings on commissions
- Online process where you can start investing in less than 5 minutes
- Free investments upto 50k and 3 year free for each friend you refer
- Goal-based investing and tracking allowing you to manage your investment goals easily
- Sophisticated advice with selected mutual funds and portfolios as per investment horizon and risk profile
- Automated alerts for portfolio rebalancing and keeping your portfolio always healthy
You can start investing for Free and keep investing until you cross your free limit.
There are 2 packages which you can subscribe to once you exceed your free investment limit:
- Basic Package: Rs 79 p.m. payable annually (This includes only the transaction and reporting part of the platform. Suggested for DIY investors or investors who already have an advisor outside the platform)
- Premium Package: Rs. 109 p.m. payable annually (This includes the Robo-advisory where you get selected mutual funds and portfolios for investing as per your goals.)
Invezta is the only platform globally that has brought accountability to the advice it gives. It offers a pay-if-it-works feature in the Premium package. It means that for periods where the recommended schemes of Invezta do not outperform the category average, that period’s advisory fee shall not be accounted for.
Invezta is trying to democratize the investment space by providing quality advice to all investors at a tiny fee.
Besides, the pay-if-it-works model comforts the investor that Invezta is taking responsibility of the advice and is thinking for the benefit of investors only.
In the following section, there are a few screenshots of the product showing the registration screen, dashboard and depicting the investing process.Registration screen: You can register with Invezta.com by providing your contact, bank and regulatory details. Complete your registration process in less than 2 mins. It’s a complete paperless process for a KYC compliant investor (upload your canceled personalized cheque).
1) Registration screen: You can register with Invezta.com by providing your contact, bank and regulatory details. Complete your registration process in less than 2 mins. It’s a complete paperless process for a KYC compliant investor (upload your canceled personalized cheque).
2) Login Screen: Login to awesome investing using your registered email id and password.
3) Risk Profiling: To recommend portfolios, tailored for investor from thousands of combinations, we capture risk profile of the investors.
4) Invest Now: An investor can invest in mutual funds in 2 ways
- Advisory: Select a goal and years of investment, system will recommend schemes as per your goal, years of investment and risk profile. Investor can also invest more in their existing goals.
- Do it yourself (DIY): Experts can select their own schemes and invest.
5) Robo-Advisory: With world class expertise in scheme recommendation and asset allocation the system creates a portfolio tailored to your profile and the tenure of investments. It will recommend schemes and allocate weights in each scheme.
An investor can also change the fund and opt for other recommended schemes using “change fund” option.
6) Do it yourself: Investor can also select their own schemes and invest directly as per their choice (it is suggested that only those who understand investments should take this approach or those who have a financial advisor outside the platform can use the platform for transactions only.).
7) Confirm your transaction: On confirm transactions action, investor will be redirected to their respective bank payment gateway. Post bank confirmation, investor will be redirected to Invezta’s dashboard section and transaction will be processed by AMC.
8) Transaction report: Status of all the transactions executed by the investor would be available in this section. Investor can also pause or stop their active SIP on the fly.
9) Dashboard: Investor can view their overall performance of their portfolio with gain and rate of return (IRR). Investor can also view their investment goals in timeline with respective to their invested amount and estimated growth of investments in their individual goals.
The details of invested amount, MTM, P&L and Xirr are presented. The holdings information is also presented showing the details of mutual fund schemes held in the portfolio.
10) Goal Dashboard: Investor can drill down to individual goals to analyse the respective goal in detail.
11) Portfolio Holdings: Investors can view the performance of the schemes held by them in their goal or at portfolio level.
12) Redemption of Schemes: Investor can easily redeem particular schemes from their portfolio on the basis of units or amount.
13) Alerts: User specific alerts will be available in the alert section.
14) My Account: Investor profile information and details will be available in MyAccount section.Need help: For customer support, you can email to
15) Need help: For customer support, you can email to email@example.com or raise ticket using the “Need Help” button on the portal.
Note-This post is purely for information purpose. We are in no way associated with Invezta.com or with their team. Also, there is no monetary benefit for us by publishing this post.