Sachetna-Few of my favorites are as below.
- Parag Parikh’s’ book on Behavioural finance.
- Benjamin Graham’s The Intelligent Investor.
- Phil Fisher – Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits.
- Peter Lynch’s Beating the Street.
- The Warren Buffet Portfolio – Robert Hagstorm.
- New Perspectives for the Intelligent Investor – John Bogle.
- One up on the Wall Street-Peter Lynch.
- Security Analysis-Benjamin Graham.
List is exhaustive but you can start with these all time best books.
Benjamin Graham was a British-born American investor, economist, and professor. He is widely known as the “father of value investing,” and wrote two of the founding texts in neoclassical investing: Security Analysis with David Dodd, and The Intelligent Investor. I recommend these two.