- I contributed in PF from 1986 to Sept 2013 ., Account is presently at EPF Raipur
- I left my job in Sept 2013 at the age of 50 years. ( DOB -Oct/1964).
- Presently I am not an employee in India and stays in Pune. ( working as freelancer with overseas assignment
- Since Sept 2013, no contribution is made as not in employment in India.
- I do not have UAN – my ex company did not generated UAN as I was not employee on 1st Jan 2014.
- MY EPF is still linked to my last employer
- My employer informed ( verbally )that I am not getting any interest since Sept 2016 ( 3 years after I left employment)
- I inquired with EPF . @ Pune ( my current residence place)office version – yes there is some change in defination of Inoperative account in Nov 2016 but you get information from EPF Raipur (@) Raipur EPF – I send letter , reply is brief one line – Sadasya Ka member ledger salagna hai (in Hindi) , which I am not clear to me .
- I am yet to get statement for 2017-18. However from the 2016-17 statement, I think that I received interest for full year ( except 1/Oct /2016 to 11/Nov /2016)
- So presently … people have different views which are confusing me as well as I do no have concrete evidence ( PF slip/statement) available to make decision.
Request to have a look and reply on below:-
- Am I getting interest presently
- If No to question 1- since when I am not getting interest.?
- If yes.. till when I will continue to get interest. .. Is there age related clause 55 year/58 year etc
- How to track EPF account if UAN is not available
- Any other advise ..
Let me know if you need any further information.
Thanks & Regards