Thanks a lot for your posts Basu,
- ONE Employer
- ONE UAN (Activated 3+ years ago)
- Beyond a total of 5+ years of service, I haven’t listed any present employer since I have taken up a business on my own.
- When trying to get my previous employer to help with my EPF, I have been told of THREE different PF account numbers. Tried merging them into the One member One EPF account Online, but a big message at the bottom prevents any entries, effectively saying…
“Online claim request cannot be processed as :-
- Your bank account number is missing.
- Bank account IFS code is missing.
- Trust details of your establishment are missing.
- Father or husband name is missing.
- Relationship details are missing.
- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account.”
Have emailed the employer many many times, but cannot physically visit them because of location constraints. Please advise..
If your employer not updating the KYC details then better to reach out to the concerned regional EPFO for the same.
Thanks. Have already done that as many times as the system allows (only once in 30 days). Recently received a reply confirming EPS details transferred from MH/XXXXX/X/XXXXXX to MH/BAN/XXXXX/XXXX
The other issue of my (ex) employer NOT updating the KYC remains. The employer shows no interest in getting that done.
Employer is a Publicly traded Infrastructure Industry Leader. I can not travel to their city. Is there anything I can do remotely?