- I opted for VRS from a company –A, after 29 years of service, at the age of 52. withdrew all PF and opted for Reduced Pension (very small amount) which I have been getting till now
- Then I joined another company, say Company – B. on 02-01-2007. Due to sheer ignorance did not inform Company- B about that’ small “ Reduced EPS pension
- I am confused about the terminology (jargon) called ‘Superannuation and Retirement “What I knew is only this that ” I had to retire from the Company B at the age of 60 on 31-12-2014 since that was the retirement age fixed by them.”
- Pl let me know the difference between Retirement and Superannuation in relation to Form 19 –UAN and Form 10-c-UAN. Can this exit of my service “be called “Superannuation “?
- EPF office informed that the company B had not filled up the Date of Exit and Reason for Exit. Is it mandatory on their part of Company to login and enter those details, such as Date of Exit from EPF, Date of Exit from EPS -& Reason for Leaving Service “S” (abbr “Superannuation)? Pl confirm.
- Please note that except the above omissions, the employer has approved the KYC uploaded by me (Aadhaar/Bank Cheque Book / Election Card). With this UAN, can I withdraw PF & EPS using Form- 19 UAN & Form 10-C UAN? I want to withdraw EPF & EPS only after 36 months in 31-12-2017 to get interest.
- In the Company B I have worked only for 7 years 11 months service & Pension Contribution only for 6 years till I reached 60 years Will I get interest till 30-11-2017 for the Pension Contribution ?
- I do not want any reworking of my existing reduced pension to get full pension since the work involved is very huge and hike I may get is very low