Its been more than one year since my resignation. My service was less than 5 yrs. Will you kindly advise on below please.
1. My EPF amount is less than 50k, will the TDS be deducted?
2. There are two options for PF withdrawal and Pension withdrawal. Do i have to apply separately?
3. Is it okay if i apply online first for PF amount and then apply offline for EPS amount?
Please help me out. Thank you so much in advance!
Tax Benefits: Under section 80C, the employees’ contribution to the EPF is allowed to be deducted up to Rs 1,50,000. This is the maximum amount that can be deducted from a subscriber’s basic salary.
- NO. But do remember that as your service is less than 5 years, such income is taxable for the year in which you withdraw.
- You can use the composite claim form to apply in one go.
- If your EPF is KYC Complied and you have login credentials, then you can apply online for both EPF and EPS.
I worked with an organization for 9.6 years.For last three years i am not working.PAN is not updated in UAN but Aadhaar verified. Will they deduct tax if i withdraw amount from pf. (My service is more than 5 years)
Tax will be deducted for whole amount or only for accumulated interest.How much percentage tax will be deducted.