Thanks for response of my earlier question. Now I have Two different query (A & B) as below;
I have Two LIC Policy as below details;
1. Jeevan Saral (Plan-165), SA: 1,25,000 ; Term: 25 Yr ; Premium: 1531 (QTLY) ; Commencement date: 27/09/2010
2. New Jeevan Anand (Plan-815), SA: 4,00,000, Term: 25 Yr ; Premium: 4595 (QTLY) ; Commencement date: 28/01/2014
1. Can you please confirm Tentative Maturity Amt of Both policies.
2. Is it wise decision to surrender Jeevan Saral policy (due to such long tenure & small premium) & taking new policy (may be New Jeevan Anand for my wife) OR Should I continue Jeevan Saral? What are the benefits.
I have Two LIC policy (25-25 yr term) as above and other pvt player policy for Retirement & NPS. All are more than 25 Yrs Age investment.
1. For short term like 10/15 yr; which LIC plan is better with 2000 monthly premium. I heard about Jeevan Labh for short term plan. How it is..?
2. Is it OK to take this plan for my father/mother (57/54 yr Age) as well OR Can you plz suggest any other Pvt Plan for 54/57 yrs Age, 10/15 yr term