As I am consultant and money flow is not permanent and in lump sum.
I am following asset allocation of Equity : Debt as 40 : 60.To protect my capital I am having more debt for 15 yrs
Debt allocation is taken care and this is my Equity allocation as follows :
Scheme Name Amount
1. Franklin India Bluechip – Growth (large) Rs 5000
2. HFC MID-CAP OPPORTUNITIES FUND -(Mid cap) Rs 5000
3. ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan (Multi / Large cap)- Growth Rs 2000
4. DSP BlackRock Equity Fund (Multi cap / Large )- Growth Rs 2000
5. Franklin India Smaller Companies (Small Cap) Rs 2000
a) My asset allocation is ok for 15 yrs.
b) MF review weather ok funds
Your asset allocation seems bit conservative. Why not make it bit aggressive with 30:70 between debt and equity. Regarding your funds, one large cap (60%), one mid cap (20% or 30%) and one small cap (20% or 10%) are enough. No need to enter mutlcap. Retain same funds.
Are these funds Multi Cap or Large cap ? I am confused.
ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan and DSP BlackRock Equity Fund