Hi, I am Suhas Zanje. My friend is NRI and he has the portfolio as below.
- IFG-ICICI prudential Infrastructure Fund- Regular Plan-Growth-5000 INR
- 1191- ICICI prudential Focused bluechip Equity Fund -Regular Plan-Growth-10000 INR
- 15- ICICI prudential Dynamic- Regular plan- growth-5000 INR
- BFGP- Reliance Banking Fund- Growth-5000 INR
- SEGP- Reliance Regular savings funds- Equity Plan-10000 INR
- 92- Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund- Growth- Regular Plan-5000 INR
- 13- DSP BlackRock India T,I.G.E.R Fund- Regular Plan Growth-5000 INR
- 203-IDFC Premire Equity Fund- Growth-5000 INR
- 02- HDFC Equity Fund- Growth-5000 INR
- 44- HDFC Top 200 fund – Growth-2500 INR
Even with above investment, he has surplus money to invest per month and he wish to invest in more 2-3 good SIP for long terms. My question to you is, what is your view on the above portfolio? Should he go ahead with the additional SIP or he can increase amount in some of above only? If additional SIP, then which one you suggest?
First thing, I don’t know his financial goals and tenure of each goals. Second thing, whether you are investing Rs.100 or Rs.1 Cr a month, as per me 2-3 funds are enough. Rest of them are meant to give business to your adviser or Mutual Fund Companies.
Thanks for your advice. His goal is to gain 2 crore in next 15 years. So can you please suggest 4 best funds out of above or others which will be suite to him considering his investment as Aggressive. He is risk taking person. Can you suggest SIP amount per month as well to invest.