Below are the details of the investment I do every month in MFs.
Please review my portfolio.
- HDFC Top 200 – Direct Growth (DG) – 1000/month
- ICICI Pru Focused BlueChip – DG – 1000/month
- UTI MNC Fund – DG – 1000/month
- UTI MidCap – DG – 1000/month
- Axis Long Term Equity – DG – 1000/month
I would redeem them in 2033. I am investing in the first four funds for the last two years and the for last two months in the last fund (Axis Long Term Equity).
Your expert advice would be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Retain either HDFC Top 200 or ICICI Bluechip. Try to avoid sector funds like UTI MNC. Rest of funds are nice. But try to balance debt:equity. Where is your debt investment?
Thank you so much Sir for your suggestion.
Can you please suggest a debt fund for me? I am looking for long term.