I am 40 yrs old working in PSU. I have 2 sons older is now in7th std. & younger one is in nursery. I have to plan for their higher study & also to buy a flat after 10-12yrs.at present my EPF balance is around 24 lakh. Besides I invest 8000/month in VPF & 2000/month in PPF. For the last 2 yrs, I am investing in mutual funds in SIP. My funds & INVESTMENT are as follows.
- HDFC EQUITY FUND(G) 3000/MONTH (2YRS)
- UTI OPPERTUNITY FUND(G)-1000/MONTH(2 YRS)
- UTI MNC FUND(G)-2000/MONTH (2 MONTHS)
- ICICI EXP& OTHER SERVICES(G)-1000/MONTH (2 MONTHS)
- UTI EXPORT& LOGISTICS FUND-1000/MONTH (2 MONTHS)
- KOTAK FOLD FUND (FUND VALUE-48000, STOPPED SIP)
- IDBI ULTRA SHORT TERM FUND(100,000 ONE TIME 2YRS BACK)
- UTI GOLD ETF (19 SHARES)
- POSTAL MIS OF 10,00,000
- BANK FD 5,00,000
- BANK RD 3000/MONTH
NOW I want a very effective planning & selection of good funds to ensure a good return for my sons higher study most likely after 5 yrs,10 yrs & a good amount reserved for retirement. What to do with gold funds?
so I need your help for giving me proper advice in this regard.