I have to invest 1.0 Lac per month in Mutual Fund SIP’s for my Daughter’s marriage, Retirement corpus and my parents pilgrims etc. I have selected fund as under:-
- DSP Black Rock Midcap fund (midcap category)
- BSL Pure Value Fund (midcap category)
- .Mirae Asset Emerging Blue chip Fund (midcap category)
- UTI mid cap fund (Mid cap Fund)
- HDFC midcap opportunity fund (Mid cap Fund)
- Can roboko Emerging Equity fund (small cap)
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund (Small cap Fund)
- Kotak Emerging Equities Fund (Small cap Fund)
- Franklin India Prima Fund (Multi cap Fund)
- Franklin India High Growth companies Fund (Multi cap Fund)
- BSL Equity Fund (Multi cap Fund)
Out of these Eleven Funds, I have to choose the number and Category of funds suggested by you. My choice will be investment of 10000/- Ten thousand SIP in Ten Funds out of above for 15/20 years.
Why so many equity funds? One large cap, one mid cap and one small cap enough. Also, the biggest mistake you are doing is not having proper plan of asset allocation based on the goal time horizon.
Sir, then kindly guide me in selection of the three funds out of above mentioned- Bharat
You are not hodling a large cap, in case of mid cap, use HDFC Midcap and in small cap, use Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund.
After a long discussion and thinking, I have selected some funds to invest:-
1. BSL Pure value- midcap
2. Mirae Asset emerging equity- midcap
3.Canara Roboco emerging equity-smallcap
4. Franklin India smaller companies-smallcap
5. Franklin India Prima fund- multicap
Thinking to invest 20000/- PM in each for 15/20 yrs, with your consent if it is not a very bad idea Sir. Waiting your reply.