Hello Sir , my name is Amit now my age is 31 my year salary is 3 lakh current i am invest in Rs.1500 in RD monthly from Jan 2017 Rs.6000 year LIC insurance from 2013 in Mutual fund SIP started Dec 2017 reliance small cap fund Rs. 500 per month l&t emerging business fund Rs.1000 per month aslo plan for Rs.500 per month in Sukanya in Post office ( so help me for my future who give me best return to after 15 to 20 year later for my daughter marriage or her higher education from Amit Kamble
- Dump that LIC policy and buy a Term Life Insurance of at least 15-20 times of your yearly income.
- Buy family floater health insurance.
- Buy accidental Insurance.
- Create an emergency of at least 6 months of your monthly expenses (including EMIs).
- Dump that RD.
- If your goal is 15 years from today, then do the asset allocation of 30:70 in debt and equity.
- For debt, use either Sukanya Samriddhi Account or PPF.
- For equity, use one large cap, mid cap and small cap in the ratio of 50:30:20.