I have gone through your EPF blogs and some of the earlier queries on the forum. Was not able to find the clarification for the question I face, hence request a response.
Context: Currently not working for over 10 months. Overall 25+yrs working exp between 4 companies. Withdrawn complete PF amount through last employer, held with the company Trust. On each change, PF amount was transferred to new account.
Amount transferred to Employer B PF trust at Mumbai
Amount transferred to Employer C PF trust at Mumbai
Got UAN No
Amount transferred to Employer B PF trust at Bangalore
Got UAN No (different than earlier one)
PF amount (Employer + Employee) withdrawn at Mumbai
- How to check the total service history is maintained for EPS pension calculation?
- On reaching age 58, how to withdraw/claim EPS ?
- How to check nominee detail?
- How much will be the approximate monthly pension amount ?
Kindly provide a response.
- The total service of EPF=EPS Total Service Tenure.
- You have to approach EPFO for scheme certificate.
- EPF nominee details are same with EPS also.
- Hard to say.
Thank yor for the quick reponse. Guess I didn’t do a good job on phrasing Ques 1 & 2 .
Ques 1 : At the time of last job , my PF was with the company private trust and I transferred the previous employer PF amount (held with EPFO) to this account. When I check with the UAN no given by last empoyer on EPFO site I see only the last employment details and not any previous and earlier employment details. In this scenario, how to ensure that the total service history is maintained/ taken for EPS pension calculation?