I’m facing difficulty in updating my EPF number to UAN. This is due to overlapping of “Date of Leaving” & “Date of Joining”.
Below are the details:
- Organization 1:
- DOJ: 06-08-2007
- DOL: 10-02-2015
- Organization 2:
- DOJ (Updated in PF by company): 01-02-2015
- DOJ (Actual): 15-02-2015
As PF account is already been updated with DOJ wrongly by the Organization 2. The OTCP website does not allow to link/ transfer the account.
Kindly help me to understand below queries:
- Is it employer / an individual responsibility to solve this issue. I have already quit the organization 2.
- Have already submitted the joint declaration form to the Organization 2 to solve this issue in November 2016. But still no update on that. If actually it’s been submitted to the PF dept, how long it would take to resolve?
- The Organization 2 has an office in Bengaluru & operated from Hyderabad. If individually to be carried out, which PF Office branch needs to be contacted, Bengaluru / Hyderabad?
- If link/transfer cannot happen at all, Is there a possibility to withdraw only the PF of Organization 2?
- Overall, what is the actual forms to be filled and procedures to be followed?
I have been following up with the organisation since Jan 2016.
Kindly help me to know the procedure to resolve this issue.
Thank you for the quick response.
Organization operates from different locations but Pf account is from Hyderabad. As per recent conversation with the company pf agent, it has to be applied individually and company would provide required consent letters.
Could you spread some light on this and related documents.?
As organization is operating 2 cities. It’s PF account is held at Hyderabad. As per recent discussion with the pf agent of the company. He mentions it to claim it from Bangalore. It’s possible to do it irrespective of the account. He would provide the consent letter.
Would like to know how true is this and what documents are needed?
Spread some light over this.
I am not aware of which documents they are pointing. But it is their responsibility, let them do it. If you still confused, then I suggest you raise this issue with EPFO Grievance Cell ONLINE.
It is your current employer responsibility to resolve it as they have did the mistake. It hardly takes around a month or so. I doubt of their submission to EPFO. I am not sure of which office will be connected to your employer. You have to check with them. First try to resolve this issue, then go ahead for OTCP.