Today BasuNivesh completed 3 years !!! An initiative started to spread what I learn is now reached to this high. I started this blog exactly three years back on 11th December, 2011.
What are the current statistics of BasuNivesh Blog (As on 11th Dcember, 2014)?
Total Articles published as on date-288+
Monthly Page views-1, 76,710 (Google Analytics)
Facebook Page likes-682.
Google Page Rank-2 (higher is better and ranks from 1 to 10).
Alexa World Rank-69, 690 (lower is better).
Alexa India Rank-5, 555 (lower is better).
The data seem to be less when you compare with other top sites of India. However, it is always proud to have such a quality readers’ family 🙂
What changes I did in previous years?
Hired a WordPress developer-Having a blog is not enough. It must be SEO (Search Engine Optimizer) friendly and loading must be super fast. So resolve some technical issue, I hired Jane, who runs a famous tech blog called www.probloggingsuccess.com. She created wonderful design and along with that resolved many server issues.
What I learned from readers?
I received some wonderful comments, suggestions, and as usual harsh words (especially from few insurance agents). However, I took all in right spirit and replied or communicated with them well as if I am learning from them 🙂
What is my target for next year?
I want to speed up my learning as much as possible and share with you all. This eventually increases the readers’ base, faith in my business and me. Financial Planning is like an ocean. Each day we learn new things. Hence, I feel as if learner and always eager to learn from whichever corner it comes.
Below are few past year posts, which I liked more in sharing with you all.
- Savings Bank Account minimum balance-You know how bank cheating you?
- Comparison of KVP, NSC, PPF and Bank FDs
- How to teach kids about money?
- Indian perspective of why to buy Life Insurance !!!
- What is Account Payee Cheque and Crossed Cheque?
- Best Tax Saving investment plans and ideas in India
- Flipkart’s The Big Billion Day Offer-Is it really a good deal?
- Univercell UMI (Univercell Monthly Installment) Offer-False claim of 0% interest !!!
- Online Term Insurance in India-Beware before buying !!!
- Mutual Fund Performance-Trailing Return or Rolling Returns?
The list is big and you can find all earlier posts list at “Old Articles” page.
Hope in coming years you all encourage and share your ideas to grow my knowledge as well as yours 🙂
Image courtesy of [Stuart Miles] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net