I am planning to take the Aegon Term Insurance for my husband and me. Below are my questions:
- What are your thoughts on this company?
- They also have a couple insurance. Do I take that or individually?
- When I am was entering my husbands details, the system is not allowing me to take insurance for more than 26 years. Is there a reason and is it ok?
Rajithaxpradeep-1) If features matching, premium within your budget and you are comfortable with company, then go ahead. No need to do any extraordinary research.
2) Better to go for individual policies.
3) I think the maximum maturity age is limiting you to restrict the term to 26 years only. That is the reason.