vehicle name – TVS XL Super HD (70 cc )
registration date – 08/02/2013
current insurer – new india assurance company
expiry of policy – 05/02/2016
2013 to 2014 premium 861 annually value 25664
2014 to 2015 premium 781 value 22962
2015 to 2016 premium 770 value 19000
2016 to 2017 premium and vechile value I dont know
I compared some two wheeler motor policies on policy bazaar they are as follows
reliance premium 814 value 16290
iffco tokio premium 879 value 28072
bharti axa premium 903 value 20228
so my questions are
1) should I continue with new india assurance or not
2) should I consider above 3 companies of policy bazaar
3) some other company in your view please suggest me
4) is there personal accident cover for owner (owner is my dad age 66 )
5) is there personal accident cover for unnamed passanger
thats all please reply & thanks for reading.
Baliram-1) Yes, please continue.
2) NO, as I feel they cost you more than your existing policy.
3) Continue with the existing one.
Sir today i called new india assurance companies custpmer care number Previous year premium 770 value 19000 current year premium 794 (693+101=794) value i think less than previous year that is less than 19000current year they said premium rates are raised from this yearMy question is with this premium rate still stick with new india assurance or not