Today LIC launched it’s one more revamped plan of old Bima Bachat (No.175). By looking at start of offering to now, it seems that there is not much difference to the old plans. But whether they are cheaper or not is the question, which we will come to know soon. Below is the feature of the plan.
What are the changes?
- Maximum age at entry depends on the term of the policy.
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured depends on the term of the policy.
- Rebate on higher SA depends on term of the policy.
- Change in maturity benefit (excluding the taxes you paid at entry).
- The death benefit slab is introduced.
- Change in loan availability feature.
- Change in GSV and SV.